Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hello Again...

I can't believe it has been almost a year since I posted here. How time does fly by! I've had people ask me if I'm ever going to write again and I knew that I would, I just didn't know when.

It's almost apropo that it has taken me so long. The last post was an ending of sorts. An ending to the way things have been for lots of years. And I had no idea, really what was coming up next...so I suppose I can say I just wanted time and space to figure it all out.

And so that's what I've been doing this past year.

Now have I figured it all out? Kind of...

But I'm still in the process and I guess I'm ready to include others in the process too.

That's not always easy for me. I'm a very private person which goes against the grain of being a blogger. Yet I love to write and I enjoy blogging so I will attempt to navigate that middle ground.

So where to go from here. Well first a recap on where I've been or not been.

We're no longer homeschooling. Kristina is attending classes at the local community college and April is attending a 2 day a week charter high school. Now instead of planning lessons my time is more spent transporting students.

And the time in between I've been writing. At least for the last month or so. I've started a new blog. I've started a few Hub Pages. And I've submitted some articles ezine. Where will all of this lead? I don't know. Right now I'm just writing and seeing where it takes me.

And why two blogs? Well I felt like a change and I didn't want to let go of what I already had. Does that make sense?

Now my mind tends to view the world through an orderly lens. I can't be willy nilly about things. So this blog and that blog will have to take on their own meaning, there own place in the world of blog shpere.

But I haven't totally figured it out yet.

I'm thinking this one will be more musings and thoughts. And I'll do some more with Amy and Alley. The other one will be more practical. Real ideas for day to day living.

That's the plan anyway, we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment