Monday, February 1, 2010

Not Me! Monday




I did not first find out about Not Me! Monday at Our Three Bean Circus
and I do not enjoy reading Not Me! Monday. And I certainly would not suggest that you too should read all about Not Me! Monday at Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. And I'm not very excited about my first Not Me! Monday. But here goes...

This past week I did not eat 3 chocolate chip cookies in the afternoon, another one at work, and then I most definitely did not eat a piece of home-made chocolate cake when I got home. No, not me.

And I'm sure that I did not put off doing laundry until Sat. and I'm positive that by poor hubby did not have to re-wear his underwear. No, no he would never do that.

And I did not peek out the upstairs window to watch the lady next door in her back yard while she was singing full blast. I would never be so nosey.

And the other morning, when I was very tired, I did not accidentally dump the dog's food into the salad bowl that happened to be sitting on the sink. No, I wouldn't do that.

And I did not, while attempting to deposit my check into the bank, pull up to the auto teller unprepared. I would never be so inconsiderate. And I did not try to quickly prepare a deposit slip and sign the check while a car was waiting behind me. And I definitely did not rip the check in two while I was hurriedly trying to prepare it for deposit and I didn't end up having to leave without even depositing the torn check. No, not me.

And I did not take my knitting to Starbucks where I did not order a mocha with whip cream and then I did not spill said whip cream onto said knitting. No I would not have done that.

Not me!

1 comment:

  1. Too much info about Dad! hahaha!!! But
    I most definitely cannot relate to the cookie and cake part and I definitely don't do that at least once a week. No not me!

    ReplyDelete